Biyernes, Hunyo 30, 2017

Bad Girl

Bad Girl


Hey! Every Body seems to be staring at me..
You! You! All of you!
How dare you to stare at me?
Why? Is it because I’m a bad girl?
A bad girl I am, A good for nothing teen ager, a problem child?
That’s what you call me!
I smoke. I drink. I gamble at my young tender age.
I lie. I cheat, and I could even kill, if I have too.
Yes, I’m a bad girl, but where are my parents?
You! You! You are my good parents?
My good elder brother & sister in this society were I live?
Look…look at me…What have you done to me?
You have pampered and spoiled me, neglected me when I needed you most!
In trusted me to a yaya, whose intelligent was much lower than mine!
While you go about your parties, your meetings and gambling sessions…
Thus… I drifted away from you!
Longing for a fathers love, yearning for a mothers care!
As I grow up, everything change!
You too have change!
You spent more time in your pokers, mahjong tables, bars and night clubs.
You even landed on the headline of the news paper as crook, peddlers and racketeers.
Now, you call my name; accuse me in everything I do to myself?
Tell me! How good you are?
If you really wish to ensure my future
Then hurry….hurry back home! Where I await you, because I need you…
Protect me from all evil influences that will threaten at my very own understanding…
But if I am bad, really bad…then, you’ve got to help me!
Help me! Oh please…Help me!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento